Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If Affiliate Marketing is tough for you, see the easy side.

I have discovered a completely cool site that helps affiliate marketing novices get on the road to success. And this is not any old marketing site. It is designed specifically to make affiliate marketing easier for its users.

If you are "no good" at affiliate marketing like I am, this is the right place for you.

I never would have thought of looking at this site, except that my trusted friend from my social network of 5 years told me about how good this place was. I would have passed it up as a scam or fly-by-night scheme if I had not paid attention to it.

This place is called ACME People Search

You create your own niche people search engine here, And you can get 8 income streams going all at once. Tissa the APS(ACME People Search)owner will help you get started for free for one month. Then after that you can still get your fees paid by Tissa if you become a super sponsor in the ACME People Search Forum.

I admire Tissa's site for requiring education. You can learn step by step how to market online at WAU (Wealthy Affiliate University.) They have a forum there where you can get help on many of the details about marketing online.

I give ACME People Search an A+ for effort on educating and helping it's newest affiliates.

Be prepared to do some work when signing up as an affiliate at APS.




Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment