Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How To Build The Ultimate Squeeze Page That Gets Massive Results

I’ve touched on this a few times in Traffic Exchange Live over the past few years and have yet to it catch on…So I’ll be the guinea pig today and basically build a squeeze page from scratch that when promoted, will build any list, build any downline and get results like never before…
Here’s the live video right now (or may be a recording of it, after the page was built)…

Go to Hit Exchange News Here to View the live video or recording:  HERE.

You are going to need a few tools for this…
1. Rocket Responder
2. Spreecast (or some similar service)
3. AdKreator

Step One: What we need to do first is set up your Rocket Responder account and create a simple form that people fill out on the page to join your list. This is very straight forward but it may take a few lines of code to copy and paste into your Adkreator squeeze page.

7728002

Step Two: Once you have the code copied to your clip board, open up AdKreator and simply create a page with minimal graphics. The focus of this page is going to be two things…The live video and the RocketResponder form.
7728062

Step Three: After you have pasted the auto responder code into your squeeze page, you are going to need to grab the embed code and start a live stream video. I use Spreecast, but there are a multitude of free services you can use. From Vokle, to uStream, to StreamUp to Meerkat…Your choice.
7728137

After both codes are placed into the squeeze page, save it and get that link and promote it everywhere. I would recommend using Sweeva heavily simply because of the way it gets pages seen, but don’t limit yourself. Promote this everywhere!
Now here is the finished product, a few notes…I played with the settings a bit when I put the codes into AdKreator. You will need to find out what works best for you, I’m really anal about how things are placed and what they look like on a page, but it’s up to you. I went with a stupid simple layout, minimal ad copy so I could focus on two things…My live stream and my lead capture form. That’s it…

And now comes the real test…I’ll be promoting this today and seeing what kind of numbers I can generate for my list…Details to follow
;)
Update: Since I started this project, about an hour and a half ago, I’ve generated 5 sign ups to my list using 3 traffic exchanges only…Pretty cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment