Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Only Secret To Success I Know…

by Jon Olson
Hit Exchange News

I’ve been in this business for a lone long long time. It’s going on 15 years now and I guess, it’s been my career of choice. I’ve seen so many people come and go, it’s not even funny. I’ve seen the good, I’ve seen the bad…I’ve seen the struggles and I’ve seen the successes but the stat that shocks people the most is this…

95% of the people reading this blog post today….Will not be in business in the next year or two.

Scary? Maybe…I see it as a huge opportunity for the other 5% that work hard, that struggle, that develop a unique game plan and that WILL at all costs, make this business work for them.

And there you have it, one of the only ‘secrets’ to success I know…Stick with it! Nope this isn’t going to cost you $47 to download the rebrand rights to an ebook. You will not have to ‘get in quick on a JV opportunity’ to be a success. You will not have to kiss the rear ends of any ‘guru’. All you have to do, is stick with it!

Not the sexy answer most people want. They want some kind of magic potion or formula…But from the experience I have seen and lived through myself, the people that stick out and stick with it always win. They always succeed and they always make their online business a reality.

So when it gets tough, will you give up and join the majority? Or will you stick with it, and create your legacy and build your business the right way?

Highly recommend by Jon Olson is Click Track Profit Best training online. Simple easy steps to learn.  Live help, coaching and fun! So Easy, even a bird can do it!

Have a great weekend!

To your success.

Barb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment